Olympic Champion Carl Lewis introduces Ellen and talks about how her performance in the 1997 Houston Marathon "The Ice Marathon" helped her decide to become a Personal Trainer.
Customized personal training to fit your needs.
Two locations inside Loop 610. Private training near Memorial Park, plus a neighborhood gym on West Gray St.
See my reviews on
(1) Completely private personal training sessions with me, Ellen Rodriguez, at 550 Westcott Street, Suite 340, an office building near Memorial Park. The private office has strength training equipment, free weights, med and exercise balls, kettlebells, Bosu balance training, and a recumbent bicycle for your warm up/cool down.
(2) Meet me at the River Oaks Gym - 1937 W. Gray # 200, Houston, TX 77019 (above the Musee carpet business, between Pier One and the Men's Warehouse)
Ellen on the golf course
I have been helping individuals with the following specialties for over 10 years. Let me know which one you want to be your focus, and I will help you meet and exceed your goals:
• Strength Training With Gym Equipment, Large Exerballs, Free Weights, and the most current training aids
• Weight Loss and Weight Management
• Pilates Mat and Core Strength Training
• Flexibility Training
• Aquatic Exercise in your swimming pool
• Prenatal and Postpartum exercise
• Bride to be? I've helped several Brides (& Moms) look & feel great!
• Golf Flexibility and Strength Conditioning (not golf swing lessons, but we do know a PGA professional)!